The City Hall of Honey Grove is located north of the square at 633 North 6th Street. The building houses the offices of the mayor, city secretary, water department, municipal judge, and police department.
The City of Honey Grove was established in 1873 and incorporated in 1875. In 1885, Mayor J.P. Gilmer advised the City Council that the city was in need of a jail and a city hall. The Honey Grove City Hall was erected in 1887 from native limestone from the Floyd Quarry, an early industry in Honey Grove. In October 1889, the City Hall was completed. The Honey Grove City Hall is Fannin County's only original civic building still in use.
The City Hall was completely restored in 2000, and now has a meeting room with a full kitchen on the second floor. The room upstairs can be rented for gatherings of all sorts!